Based in Nenagh my client is a global provider of financial services technology. Their clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. In Nenagh, they are building the next generation of commerce infrastructure, services and analytics to support continued growth of thier business.
Within their growing Technology Centre they are looking for people who want to work on core product for deployment on a global scale. So if you want to join a team on a mission please read on :
Duties and responsibilities:
- Performs testing activities to include: consultancy, estimation, planning, design, scripting, execution, debugging and reporting tasks.
- Should be able to handle small to medium projects independently.
- Has thorough knowledge of the Testing Lifecycle , understands the critical aspects of Testing that need to be adhered to.
- Had detailed experience in writing test plans, test cases, design of test activities.
- Monitors and executes automation test activities for large sized projects/programs.
- Works with Technical and Business groups to define the scope of testing required.
- Provides guidance to team members on the scripting and execution activities to accomplish the test plan and design requirements for large projects/programs.
- Researches new tools and testing approaches, and executes upon/monitoring the implementation of such items.
- Post test execution activities include error debugging, reporting needs and internal and external communications.
- Extremely well trained and conversant with usage of tools –JIRA, XRAY, Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Understands, and utilizes metrics critically in the testing process
Personal attributes: These are critical
- Minimum experience 8-10 years in Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Excellent and careful attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as are good stakeholder management skills.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- A proven track record in software testing. Experience in UK Cards and Payments will be an added bonus
- Good knowledge of structured test methods and delivery processes (including waterfall and agile methodologies).
- Knowledge of both manual and automated testing along with automation framework definition.
- Able to organise, manage and prioritise own workload