Test Support Engineer – Galway
Test Support Engineer job available in Galway. This role is available working with my client who are specialists in R&D for autonomous vehicle development. The successful candidate will be required to drive test vehicles and to complete software testing activities in line with R&D goals and objectives. A full driving licence is a requirement for this job and is offered as a 6-month contract.
- Support System bench & vehicle testing in terms of test setup, carrying out testing and generation of test plans and reports.
- Execution of Vehicle level and Bench level testing.
- Generate test reports and KPI dashboards.
- Test driving vehicles to support system validation and scene capture.
- Support the test team within the group with data analysis.
- Bring up of new benches according to the project needs, designing the bench, wiring and validating it
- Graduate of Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Systems engineering experience, with a minimum of 6 months experience in a multi-functional environment, preferable in a Test role.
- Previous experience through placement or work experience
- Basics of electrical wiring including the development of a wiring diagram and implementation on a bench or vehicle.
- Working knowledge of script languages (Python, Perl or equivalent).
- Full clean drivers license
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button.