Technical Support Engineer – Galway
Technical Support Engineer job available in Galway. This role is available working with my client who are specialists in R&D for autonomous vehicle development. The successful candidate will be required to identify project specific configuration items and provide administrative support to the Change Control Board. This job is offered as a 6-month contract.
- Identifying project specific configuration items
- Develop and Maintains Configuration Management Plan (CMP)
- Maintains repository of all configuration items
- Generate software baseline as specified in the CMP
- Providing administrative support to the Change Control Board (CCB) and Daily Commit Review (DCR) process.
- Administration of Change Requests/Problem Reports (CR/PRs) and the CM system as specified in the CMP.
- Reports defects of Configuration management tools to IT System Engineer.
- Carries out Baseline Reviews
- Creates Branches if necessary
- Storage, handling and delivery of configuration items
- Support verification of release package items through testing
- Generating release packages
- Support updating the release notes
- Graduate of Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of configuration management procedure
- Basic knowledge of the configuration management, baseline activities, labelling etc.
- Basic knowledge of change request and problem reporting quality procedures.
- Basic knowledge of the used configuration management tool (e.g. Serena Dimension and SVN).
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button.