TISSUE VIABILITY NURSES (2)
Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications from specialist wound care nurses for two Tissue Viability Nursing roles.
Clinically, successful applicants for both roles will be required to lead a wound care support program for Leinster based nursing homes. This is a joint program between the nutrition company and their partner nursing homes. The programme includes the provision of HCP services from Dietitians, Speech & Language Therapists and Tissue Viability Nurses.
Responsibilities will include:
- Wound assessments
- Care plan development
- Management of day to day operations of the program
- Patients triage and review
- Management of working relationships across the team
- To lead the development of the service
In addition, one of the roles will have a 50% sales remit to drive the business in Ireland consolidating its position as market leader and to develop and build relationships with a wide range of health care professionals.
To be considered for the role it is essential interested applicants meet the following criteria:
- Qualified nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Holds a postgraduate qualification in Wound Management and Tissue Viability
- Has relevant experience in this specialist area
- Holds a full clean drivers license
- Is eligible to work in Ireland
- An understanding of the Irish Healthcare Service and guidelines within the specialised area
- For the sales role, an interest in sales. Experience not essential.
This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to develop a career in an innovative, commercial healthcare business, while retaining patient care as a core activity and purpose. Attractive remuneration package applies.
For further details, please contact Catherine Hoban on:
T+353 21 4626138 OR e: firstname.lastname@example.org