Home Based (Anywhere in the UK
Salary: Up to £42k + Benefits
First stage interviews next week!!
Are you a TMF Specialist?
Are you looking for a home-based position?
Are you available to travel to Central London up to 2 times per month?
Have you used Veeva software?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then please keep reading!
My client is a global leader in providing in document management solutions to clients within clinical research. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a TMF Advisor to join them on a 12 month FTC as part of their Specialist Services Team. You will be a Subject Mater Expert within TMF Management and will be assigned to manage TMF processes for a key biotech client in London.
- Manage TMF process for key biotech client
- Create Trial Master File specifications according to client's needs
- Provide guidance, clarification, and strategy for regulatory requirements and compliance
- Drive process improvement initiatives for the client
- Support inspection and audits, including preparedness and being a point of contact for
TMF related questions during the inspection
- Ensure timelines and document quality standards are met and provide corrective actions
- Attendance to London office 1-2 times monthly
- At least 2 years TMF/eTMF experience within a Pharma/CRO/Biotech or Academia
- TMF Specialist/Lead/Study Owner experience
- Use of Veeva eTMF software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Full TMF lifecycle document management experience (Paper/Electronic)
This is a fully home-based position, anywhere in the UK. While this is a 12 month FTC, there is potential for the role to become permanent. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits as well as an opportunity to work for a global leader.
If this role is of interest and you are available for a remote interview (via Microsoft Teams or Skype) within the next week, please send your cv to email@example.com or call 0118 959 4990 for more information.