Buckinghamshire / Hybrid
Up to £60,000 + Package
Are you an experienced Toxicologist, looking for an exciting career opportunity within a highly strategic role where you will lead global projects focused on pre-clinical safety support for oral & skin care and help shape global strategies?
You’ll be working for a global leader in consumer healthcare, undertaking a brand new position within their Centre of Excellence, that offers the opportunity grow and develop a highly rewarding career.
- Partner with global toxicology leads within Oral & Skin care to develop and implement pre-clinical strategies and prepare safety assessments & reports.
- Work with R&D project teams to shape and develop the safety strategies and support R&D needs within the business.
- Undertake the role of EMEA safety assessor including the approval of the EMEA safety reports (CPSR) and safety investigations.
- Monitors post market data relating to safety through the cosmeto-vigilance program.
- Provide support to the EMEA regulatory affairs team and product stewardship in relation to consumer or authority issues.
- Coordinate projects with internal teams such as Clinical Research, Regulatory, OCMS and Product Stewardship.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates will ideally be qualified to PhD or PharmD in a related scientific discipline.
- Those with an advanced degree and significant industry experience may also be considered.
- Toxicology expertise.
- Hold previous experience within the consumer healthcare, cosmetics or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of the EMEA regulatory landscape, ideally within consumer healthcare/cosmetics.
- Able to demonstrate strong project leadership/management skills with a solution orientated approach.
- ERT certification would be highly desirable.
To be considered for this opportunity or to schedule a conversation, please contact me directly at Gary.Crawley@cpl.com.