- Investigation of customer inquiries encompassing a broad array of themes including margin analysis, position liquidations, trade cancellation requests, order trigger conditions, products and global exchanges, order status and execution inquiries
- Resolve routine and complex client inquiries, concerns and complaints via telephone, tickets, and chats in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy
- Familiarize with various proprietary platforms including trading systems and administrative portals in order to educate clients to align with our self-service and highly automated business model
- Assist and support the Quality Assurance Department with complaint resolution
- Coordinate activities with other local and international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance and other service groups around the world
- Analysis of existing systems and procedures in order to recommend and assist in the implementation of enhancements. Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of financial industry experience.
- In depth understanding of financial markets, margin methodologies, execution platforms, exchange operations and regulations
- Excellent products knowledge: Equities, Options, Futures, Options on Futures, Fixed income, Mutual Funds, FX, CFDs
- Strong PC technologies proficiency; Advanced Excel, Office Suite, Email
- Trouble-shooter with critical thinking mindset, passionate about technology and financial markets
- Self-starter, able to handle stress, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Additional languages is a plus; Spanish, Russian, Chinese, German, French
- FINRA SIE and Series 7 or interest in obtaining the certification.