This is a permanent position within UK operations department, it is expected the successful applicant will assist in all aspects of administration both in export and import for goods including customs clearance procedures. Please note that full training will be given.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 12 months experience within an office-based role, experience within a pallet network environment would be advantageous.
- They should be able to work as part of a team with the minimum of supervision.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to ensure a high standard of customer care.
Due to the location of the vacancy, own transport is essential.
To apply or for further information, please contact Shauneen McCrisken on 02890 725679 or email your updated CV via the link.