The Trainer is primarily accountable for the delivery of operational training to employees, running Induction Training and any other training types required by our Client.
- The trainer will primarily be responsible for delivery of client-designed operational training.
- The trainer will be responsible for knowledge transfer from the client and a continuous point of contact with client to ensure training is aligned to client process, procedures and requirements.
- The trainer will be responsible for the implementation of end to end new starter training process, policies and procedures.
- He/she will be responsible for ensuring all required staff have the required knowledge once training is rolled out and complete
- The trainer will work closely with team Management to conduct team and individual ongoing training needs and analysis and design training solutions accordingly.
• He/she will help identify trends and areas of development opportunity to drive continuous improvement.
• He/she will produce standard and ad-hoc training reports as needed
Your profile/ Requirements:
- 2 + years’ experience in a Training/Learning and Development role in an operations environment. He/she must be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering Training/Learning & Development solutions.
- Qualification in Learning and Development beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, both in terms of writing presentations, and insights verbally.
- 2nd supported language desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 1 year contact centre / operational experience.
- Have experience working with e-learning solutions desirable.
WFH: Yes (Until further notice)
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity and have the relevant skills and experience above, please submit your CV/Resume through the link provided.