Cpl are proud to partner with Halaxy to recruit a Training & Service Specialist to join their growing EMEA team in Cork City.
Halaxy is cloud-based e-health software that can be used by any health professional in any country across the globe. Halaxy brings services together for patients, practitioners and customers in the one platform making healthcare more effective, efficient and accessible for patients.
Reason to Apply:
· Highly progressive company with outstanding team culture
· Opportunity to develop and build upon your experience
· Support on global projects!
· Salary (35-40,000) with 10% bonus on top of salary
What you will be doing?
· Support practitioners to get the most out of their Halaxy software by providing quality client service via phone, email, video
· Answer queries relating to complex work flow issues in an accurate and timely manner and predict clients’ needs before they ask them
· Support with the production of training materials on a global scale
· Work on ad hoc projects which contribute to the Halaxy international presence – tasks may include market research, engagement and health system reviews
The successful person:
· Previous experience in a direct client service role which deals with complex applications or analytical tasks – eg.. You have a flair for Accounting Software, CRMs, Health Insurance software or Enterprise Application Software
· Exceptional verbal and written skills
· Technically competent and capable of using own initiative
· Experience in a fast paced, highly progressive environment
· Strong logic capabilities with the ability to predict client queries before they ask them
· Interest in progressing and developing