Training Co Ordinator - Mayo
Training Co-Ordinator job available in Mayo. This role is a providing training in a pharmaceutical environment. Our client provides laboratory services to support the R&D of new drug therapies. The successful candidate will provide training programmes for all new employees.
· Responsible for ensuring all training is performed and adequately documented and all training files are compiled and maintained.
· Compilation of Training Files including performance of Competence Assessments.
· Responsible for the control and distribution of Training Attendance Records.
· Responsible for ensuring that all staff have up to date CV’s and Job Descriptions that reflect their duties and responsibilities.
· Responsible for the generation and upkeep of Training Matrixes reflecting all training contained in the Training Programmes.
· Liaising with the Department Managers to identify training needs.
· Liaise with the Managers \Project Leaders and Technicians in Charge to create new training programmes, and update/improve existing programmes where required.
· Curator duties as assigned by site management.
· Archiving of Training Files and training related Data.
· Support the site Further Education Programme
· Advise and support for the optimisation of the Training System/Programmes
· Assist in the creation of Training Plans/Technician Competency Programmes
· Any other duties/responsibilities requested by their manager related to procedures that arise as the role develops.
· 2 years + experience as a Training Coordinator
· Previous experience providing training in the pharmaceutical sector
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button