Training Systems Administrator
Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are seeking a Training Systems Administrator to join the team in Cork, Ringaskiddy. For A 12 month fixed term contract/hybrid role.
The Training System Administrator, LMS will serve as the application expert and main point of contact accountable for the maintenance and administration of the PGS Learning Solution (LMS), the validated Learning Management System for the site. Work closely with Quality Operations, the Site Training Lead and site stakeholders to ensure that the integrity of the training system is maintained and compliant with GMP regulations. This includes data entry, receiving and processing LMS change requests, troubleshooting and resolving basic technical issues, managing change control of training assets, maintaining control of training documents, providing reports, and improving LMS administrative processes. Included in this role is the delivery and/or coordination administrative and end-user training and management of training documentation.
· Serve as local SME and main point of contact on LMS system functionality, SOPs and supporting documents
· Serve as the local expert to ensure application of the site LMS Operations and Maintenance SOP (SOP-00316)
· Coordinate administrative access requests and approvals for new access requests and change access requests
· Coordinate system outages communications and BCP actions
· Coordinate and provide instructions for users to raise tickets to BT
· Work with site Quality during audits and inform BT LMS Support of audit conditions
· Serve as the site system SME and provide reports during audits
· Maintain site admin contact information with BT
· Follow naming conventions and system standards outlined in SOP-00316
· Maintain appropriate training for role-based security access
· Provide training and administrative access assistance to site LMS administrators
· Partner with Unit Training Teams to ensure timely assignment and documentation of training and generation of reports
· Receive, analyse, and implement training related GMP change requests
· Create and maintain system elements (e.g., users, items, curricula, and content)
· Maintain change control of training elements (e.g., users’ items, curricula, and content)
· Create and maintain training assignment method (e.g., assignment profiles, job positions)
· Maintain training assignment change control (e.g., assignment profiles, job positions, direct assignment)
· Ensure integrity of LMS system data and processes
· Work with BT to escalate and troubleshoot LMS issues
· Provide requested training reports for customers and regulatory audits
· Maintain control and retention of associated training documents
· Maintain data integrity working with BT to resolve periodic monitoring results
· Provide or coordinate training for new users, people managers, training schedulers, report generators and training record administrators
· Manage uploading and quality assurance checks of courseware and content using e-learning standards such as SCORM and AICC.
· Provide training and transition assistance to incoming Site/Area System Owners
· Communicate training needs and requirements to customers and departmental personnel
· Planning system set-up and tracking of annual GMP training
· Prepare reports for site metrics (e.g., SQRT metrics, audit metrics)
· Coordinate with SOP owners for the execution of system actions for risk-based approach to training on SOPs
· Acts as the author/owner of site procedures for LMS
· Good attention to detail and good documentation practices.
· Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices and the applicable GxP regulations and standards (highly desirable).
· Experience in quality administered systems.
· Experience in training systems.
· Competent in Microsoft Office programs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
· Project Management skills and continuous improvement mind-set.
· Data management – ability to manipulate and present data in a meaningful matter.
· Associates degree in science or computer technology or 5 years of related experience. Bachelor’s degree is preferred
· 2+ years’ experience working in regulated industry preferred
· 2+ years’ experience administering a Learning Management System, Plateau experience preferred
· Knowledge of GMP requirements, record retention process, and familiarity with standard operating procedures
· High aptitude and proficiency with computerized systems and Microsoft Office applications
· Proficiency using one or more e-learning authoring tools (Articulate, Captivate) preferred
· Skilled at creating tools and templates to help streamline processes and information exchange
· Must have excellent written skills and able to communicate with all levels of customers
· Must be able to follow written and verbal directions and properly handle confidential documents.