- Advising on payment and cash management solutions for corporate clients and closely cooperating with company's Sales and Proposal teams
- Delivering top-quality customized proposals to large multinational corporations
- Developing in-depth knowledge of offered services, products and complex solutions, legislation and market trends
- Maintaining information database and proposal material
- Closely communicating with stakeholders, corporate clients, financial institutions and internal sales teams
- University Degree preferably in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- English language skills on C1 level
- At least 2-4- years of experience in Treasury or Transaction Services in the areas of Payment & Cash Management
- Excellent communication skills and client oriented approach
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical thinking
- Willingness to continue learning in changing global environment
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
Performance Bonuses twice a year
Contribution to Retirement Savings
Extra Vacation Days
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.