The successful candidate will be a member of the Global Transfer Pricing Services, an international and multidisciplinary team in a fast-growing business that is consistently recognized as one of the most important international tax issues. The global aspect of our work provides the opportunity to work with clients and colleagues from various jurisdictions, and the possibility for overseas secondment to add experience and career advancement for the right candidate is also a possibility.
This role will focus on advising multinational companies on the full suite of transfer pricing services – with the primary focus on planning / advisory, dispute resolution and documentation projects.
We ideally need you to have the following:
- At least 3-5 years professional experience within Transfer Pricing;
- Experience in international Tax with an interest in developing your career in Transfer Pricing;
- Excellent communication and strategic writing skills;
- Strong commercial sense with excellent experience managing client relationships, both internal and external;
- Ideally, proven experience in transfer pricing advisory projects in a mature market such as the UK, US, Australia and Western Europe etc.