Provide analysis, processing, and transactional support to the Treasury function. Will have an international cash management focus and deliver solutions using various Treasury tools and capabilities.
- Payment processing in a multi-currency environment
- Prepare various summary reports for top level Finance management
- Provide support for the Cash Banking and Liquidity Associate Managers
- Coordinate execution of loan agreements for newly acquired entities
- Supporting local cash needs and liquidity related issues
- Provide support for Treasury integration of an acquired company across multiple finance disciplines (Controllership, CFM, CDTS, Tax, Legal) as well as liaising across the other non-finance PMI workstreams.
- Ensures the acquired business unit utilizes standard Treasury tools and processes as appropriate.
•Knowledge of international cash management concepts and financial markets; foreign exchange a plus
•Strong organisational and communication skills
•Resourcefulness, and a self-starter
•Positive attitude and flexibility
•Research and problem-solving skills
•Degree in Business or Finance. Note that relevant experience can supplement degree requirements
•KYC/ AML/ Account opening experience required
•Working Knowledge of Microsoft office and bank platforms
•Knowledge of Treasury systems advantageous
• Previous experience in SAP/online banking platforms a plus