Working closely with group CFO, and senior management, you will have both a strategic and operational agenda, and play a central role in the efficient management and development of the treasury function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of funding requirements, reporting on funding/debt and handling relationships with funding partners
- Management of FX and interest rate risk
- Execution of group cash management and cash forecasting
- Provision of ongoing strategic and commercial input to senior management from a treasury perspective.
Experience and skills required:
- 2- years’ minimum experience in a corporate treasury environment with end to end treasury experience.
- Qualified accountant or ACT with strong technical skills.
- Corporate Treasury, Cash Management, Treasury, Risk Management
- Team player with strong communication skills
For more information on this position please contact Karyn Glennon on 0873400228 or apply via the link.