Outstanding opportunity for ambitious Dublin based French or Spanish speaking candidates to join in the hypergrowth phase of a social media upcoming player in London as Team Leaders and Managers.
1. Manage and coordinate day-to-day activities within the service.
- Ensure that all services are delivered within the framework of our client's core values and in line with our client's Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that services are of a standard which meet and exceed standards set.
2. Ensure good practice within services
- Deploy staff in a way which maximises cost efficiency whilst meeting the demands of the people we support.
- Ensure that appropriate person-centred support arrangements are in place for each individual supported and reviewed, as per policy.
- Implement and monitor quality assurance strategies and documents, actively promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Actively promote and support inclusion, ensuring that individuals are supported to participate in community and work opportunities according to their interests and wishes.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to staff.
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met within services and comply with Health & Safety Legislation.
3. Management of teams and individuals
- Contribute to the recruitment, appointment and induction of staff through effective use of client's Safer Recruitment Policy.
- Manage and support staff in line with our client's Policies and Procedures, including supervision, absence management, disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Promote and support effective team working through good communication and regular team meetings.
- Identify individual and team learning and development needs and plan to meet these in conjunction with learning and development staff.
- Participate in the delivery of training as agreed by the Office Manager and Learning & Development staff.
- Effectively identify and contribute to learning and development activities including meeting organisational targets.
4. To establish and maintain effective communication
- Develop and maintain effective communication systems within the team. Ensure regular team meetings are held.
- Ensure regular planning and reviews are carried out for all individuals supported.
- Establish and maintain processes for facilitating new referrals.
- Promote the organisation in a positive manner.
5. Additional Duties
- Participate in the On-Call system.
- Work flexibly to meet the needs of the service, carrying out shifts if necessary.
- Deputise for the Office Manager, as required.
- Undertake additional activities such as attendance at conferences and involvement in project groups to further individual and organisational development.
1. University level education: BA or above.
2. 6 months tenure in current role as Team Leader or Manager
3. Strong interpersonal skills
4. Ability to work on own initiative while in a Team environment
5. Excellent organisational & time management abilities
6. Strong negotiation skills
7. Analytical approach to problem solving
Get in touch with Claudia for a fast and immediate turnaround. London is waiting for you!