What is the Job?
As our Customer Support Executive, you will be the #1 go-to person for queries and technical problems for people in the Turkish market. Your mission is to provide world-class support to customers of a well known global gaming platform so that they can have an amazing gaming experience.
Every day you will...
- Handle the player's questions about their accounts, billing and game and in-game purchase issues
- Use the company's tools and systems (currently via ticket, or occasional email) in order to respond to customers
- Streamline Customer Order Management (changes, delays, non-deliveries, logistics), Technical and Game support, and any other area where support may be required by the company and their players/users
- Manage queries end-to-end, providing regular updates to customers if required, and liaising with other partners/providers, where necessary
- Pay attention to suspicious activities or contacts
- Always look to achieve the agreed targets given to you by your manager
To thrive in this role, you must...
Be able to fluently read, write, speak and comprehend the Turkish and English language. At this point, you must have completed Secondary School education such as the Leaving certificate, or equivalent. You would have worked enough with customers face-to-face or on the phone that you can use that experience to your advantage when handling our users and players.
More Details about the Role...
- Location: Dublin 18
- Language: Turkish
- Salary: 29380 per annum
- WFH: Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
- Contract: Permanent
- Eligibility to work in Ireland: You must be able to work full-time in the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately at this time, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie for a confidential and professional career consulting service (free of charge). I will provide recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching to find the ideal job for you.