Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European markets to find the best professionals.
For our client, international company with over 20 years of experience in delivering high quality software products in financial sector, we are looking for:
Location: Wrocław (remote)
- Design language crafting;
- Use research insights to frame design approach;
- Create ready interface designs;
- Work closely with UX;
- Continually optimize the interface of applications.
- Ideally 3 years experience designing accessible inclusive user;
- Open mind, interest in new industry trends;
- Ability to produce high-quality UI artefacts
- Proven experience of user centered design principles, methodologies and also in creating, implementing and maintaining a design system or style guide;
- Experience of responsive interface design, layouts and grid systems;
- Proficient knowledge of Sketch, Axure, Principle and Adobe creative suite;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Kendo UI would be and advantage;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (B2).
- Profit related bonus;
- Ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms;
- Private healthcare (also for your family);
- Life and disability insutance;
- Social fund (multisport card, gift cards);
- Training budget and English lessons during working hours;
- Work from home;
- Flexible working hours.