UI Developer – 12-month daily rate contract – Remote / Galway
The Developer – UI position is a web developer role focused on our company’s platform
The position works with other developers alongside a team of skilled software engineers, technical leads, architects, project management, quality assurance, and other stakeholders to translate a product vision into an intuitive, attractive end-user experience.
Responsibilities of this hands-on role include the development of:
• Single Page applications
• Responsive sites
• Adaption of sites for Mobile presentation
• Graphic/UI design
• 5+ years of software development experience delivering enterprise software products that meet or exceed expectations, on time and with a very high degree of quality.
• 2+ years of React and/or AngularJS or similar framework development experience at a senior level
• Excellent UI design skills with a proven track record and portfolio.
• Experience with using build tools such as Webpack, Yarn, npm, Grunt and Bower.
• Experience with delivering SaaS software solutions.
• Experienced in cloud-based software development, deployment and management.
• A fan and advocate of Testing in general (unit testing, BDD and automation).
• Familiar with working with staff in multiple locations.
• Understanding of REST API principles.
• Good understanding of SCM processes.
• Solid experience with popular responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation.
• Knowledge of SASS/LESS and CSS techniques such as BEM and CSS Modules.
• Good understanding of accessibility and web standards.
• Bachelor’s degree, or Computer Science/ Software Engineering degree or related work experiences a strong plus.