You will become a part of the Digital Transformation team that supports global internal and external clients. You will drive business transformation and other initiatives to support company’s strong and competitive position on the market.
- Understanding user needs, applying thinking methodologies and various design software to execute and test new solutions
- Translating user needs into easy to use and engaging solutions
- Improving existing processes by isolating and quantifying most impactful levers and recommending new actions
- Designing maps, dashboards and infographics to bring data to life
- Combining business requirements and client needs to design for success
- Building and engaging global CX and UX community
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- Extended experience in UX
- Proficiency in at least one wireframing / prototyping application like Axure or Figma
- Knowledge of user research and testing methods (A/B, multivariate testing)
- 3+ years in user experience
- Great communication and visualisation skills
- Comfortable in agile working environment
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to bring together people from different teams and backgrounds to jointly create a valuable solution
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- Performance-based annual bonus
- Flexible working time
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Sick days
- Home Office
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.