The job responsibilities will include.
- Providing the architectural design, installation, and configuration of logical and physical contact centre voice systems and services to meet the functional objectives of the business
- Designing, implementing, and supporting onsite and remote contact centre infrastructure in a primarily Avaya environment - Dial plans, PBX, gateways, Avaya communications manager, Avaya Session Manager, Cisco integrated systems and software
- Collaborating with business units and stakeholders to analyse and translate business requirements into engineering design, and technical specifications to support telecommunications needs
- Executing installations, upgrades to equipment and conducts technical feasibility studies to benefit the business
- Proactively identify and resolve issues within the voice and Telecom environment
- Telephony system programming on various systems – i.e. PBX, Voice Mail, Call Recording and Work Force Management tools and applications.
The Experience required will include:
- 4+ years of experience with Avaya PBX technology, Cisco voice systems and voice networks.
- Hands-on experience with Avaya Communication Manager, Avaya Application Enablement Services, Avaya Session Manager, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco UCS platform, Cisco IOS gateways, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Working knowledge of Basic Cisco IP networking and QOS as it applies to voice and contact centre integrations.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams Integration