Role: Unit Manager
My client, a pharmaceuticals company in Wiltshire, are looking for a unit manager to assist in their endeavor to protect patients health through the development and manufacture of biopharmaceuticals.
The role is to lead the production team including procedures, methods, maintenance, training and other duties and responsibilities outlined.
· Lead manufacturing activities, production methods and procedures
· To ensure the facility and equipment is maintained and fit for purpose
· Ensuring all support activities, including Engineering and Validation, required to ensure GMP Compliance are scheduled and executed
· Supervise and train staff
· Be responsible for the generation of CAPAs, Risk Assessments, Non Conformances and Change Controls
· Significant relevant experience or a degree in biological sciences
· Manager/Team Lead role in a GMP Manufacturing environment
· Preparation of batch documentation and SOPs
· Experience/Training in a clean room environment
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply using the link or send a copy of your CV to my email firstname.lastname@example.org