Based in Antrim my client is a world leader in the development of technologies to support reading & writing, helping to unlock everyone’s full potential through innovative technology. Having a global presence the company employs 190 staff focused on delivering best in class solutions using agile methods.
Not surprisingly they are proud of the culture within their teams and an opportunity has now arisen for an energetic developer who is keen to deliver high quality software to play their part.
The role :
- Leading the UX Team & driving consistency across the Texthelp product suite.
- Ensure the UX process & guidelines are followed.
- Communicate digital ideas to product owners & stakeholders.
- Create wireframes and high-res mockups which are feasible with Texthelp products.
- Development and creation of assets for Texthelp products.
- Development and maintenance of the Texthelp UX Styleguide.
The right person :
- 5 years+ experience as a UX designer / developer.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design with a strong portfolio with focus on the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders, and clearly articulate design decisions through a well conceived design rationale.
- Proficiency in Xd, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Experience supporting and participating in user research and design practices.
- Experience with component libraries.
- Experience with front end web development, building user interfaces (CSS and HTML5) using pre-processors (SASS or LESS) .
Nice to have :
- Team management experience.
- 2.1 degree or higher in a related discipline (Design, Psychology Design or Interaction Design).
- Experience participating in design sprints.
- Experience in developing design systems.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience of Git or other version control systems.
- Understanding of W3C web accessibility standards.
If you would like some additional detail on this opportunity, please contact Ciaran Graham on 07880199159 or to apply just use the link provided.