Cpl have partnered with a large Pharmaceutical company based in North Dublin, that has manufacturing facilities in North & West Dublin
12 month contract initially
Strong likelihood for extension
• Generate and execute documentation in relation to the Process and Cleaning Validation programmers including Master Validation Plans, Protocols, and Reports in line with cGMP, EU, FDA and Risk MaPP guidelines.
• Carry out investigations, where necessary, associated with validation batches.
• To participate in the Technical Development Quality Management Systems including investigations, deviations and change controls.
• Generation, execution and close out of validation projects relating to existing products and new product introductions.
• Communicate and liaise with other departments/stakeholders who impact on, or are impacted by, the validation programme.
• To provide technical support as required
• To ensure that good GMP standards are maintained at all times.
• To adhere to all company and legislative health, safety and environmental requirements.
• Responsible for proper handling and storage of Controlled Drugs in accordance with relevant legislative requirements
• 3rd level qualification in a Science/Engineering or related discipline.
• A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of cleaning validation would be a distinct advantage.
• Good knowledge of manufacturing processes is required.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
• Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Good attention to detail