Role: Validation Engineer
Location: Waterford, Ireland
Contract: 12 Months
My client are an international biopharmaceuticals and medical devices company. They provide global human healthcare solutions through vaccines, medicine and treatments.
My client in Waterford are looking for a Validation Engineer to assist in the validation and compliance of new and existing machinery, systems and processes. As a part of this role you will be delivering to customers and their needs.
· Engineering and Validation lifecycle requirements including but not limited to FAT, SAT, DR, IV, OV, IQ, OQ and PQ activities for facilities, utilities, equipment, cleaning and sterilization.
· Validation and qualification activities according to GMP and industry standards.
· Develop and present validation plans
- Generate deviations, CAPAs, perform investigations and root cause analysis
- Perform change control assessments
- Perform SOP revision, review and approval
· Delivering to customers
· Bachelors degree and 5 years’ relevant industry experience
- Experience in Commissioning, Qualification and Validation
- Familiarity with applicable HPRA, US and EU regulatory requirements
This role is initially Working from Home, but you will need to be able to travel to site.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more apply using the link or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.