My client, based in Dublin/Wicklow now have a new vacancy for a Validation Engineer. This is a fixed term contract.
- Compilation and execution of validation protocols
- Compilation of validation summary reports
- Collection, test, and measurement of validation samples.
- Software Validations
- Statistical Analysis
- Validation documentation review.
- Test result data entry.
- Assist with Validation study organisation and supervision.
- Minimum 3 years industrial experience in a facility manufacturing in pharmaceutical environment / vitro diagnostic products or equivalent.
- Preferably educated to BSc. Level in a science or engineering related discipline or equivalent.
- Knowledge of elements of validation documents (VMP/IQ/OQ/PQ etc.) is essential.
- Experience of Factory Acceptance Testing.
- Understanding of production operations, and GMP/GLP requirements.
- To show strong organisational skills from both administrative and hands on standpoints
- To show a high level of care and attention to all aspects of the role and show a desire to achieve excellence through own initiative
- Proven to be a team player, capable of working within multiple areas while maximising performance
Familiarity in the use of the following equipment, instrumentation and software would be advantageous.
- Incubators & fridge freezers.
- Filling and capping lines
- Freeze Dryers.
- Computerized system validation (FDA regulation)
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Statistical Software
For full details contact Tina at +353 1 2784701 or email email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL Group www.thornshaw.com