My client in Belfast has and opportunity for a VAT Manager to join their indirect tax team in Belfast.
A great alternative to the Big 4 with an ever-expanding organisation they are seeking an ambitious and driven candidate who is keen to progress within Ireland’s fastest growing professional services firm. The position offers excellent prospects for progression and on-going career development. The role will involve working with the VAT Director and other team members to advise UK, Irish and international clients on all relevant UK VAT issues.
- Advising on tax structuring and advisory projects
- Working with the VAT Director and other senior colleagues to develop and grow the firm's indirect tax service offering, and to promote the firm's services to clients and target clients both internally and externally
- Producing high quality accurate tax advice, delivering to expectations, responding quickly to client demands and meeting deadlines
- Active involvement in client meetings, concisely and confidently answering client queries
- Delegating work to and managing junior team members
- Managing a wide portfolio of clients
- Assisting colleagues through sharing knowledge
- Managing budgeting and ensuring targets are met
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in tax
- ATT/CTA or other relevant professional qualifications
- Extensive experience in advising on all aspects of VAT and on working with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Strong technical VAT knowledge
This role will offer a very competitive salary package for the right candidate
For further details please apply directly below or call Darrach on 02890725622