Veeva Report Analyst
12 month contract
Paying up to £450 a day
CPL are working with a global Pharmaceuticals to recruit for a contract Veeva Business Analyst.
The report analyst will design any customized reports needed within Registrations, and Submissions Vault.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Gather and document reporting requirements for Veeva Vault Registrations and Veeva Vault Submissions and Submissions archive
• Liaise with the Veeva Vault team to identify the source data to be included in the reports (e.g. liaise with the migrations and integrations team)
• Write the technical and functional design specification for the validated outputs.
• Design the reports
• Create in-application templates to support ad hoc querying.
• Test the reports and obtain incremental feedback from the functions
• Support the formal testing of the Veeva Vault customized reports
• Build and maintain the data-warehouse to support reporting requirements
• Create outputs in Power BI or QLIK in support of business requirements
Deliverables include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Veeva Vault RIM report requirements
• Veeva Vault Reports
• Dashboard design and build
• Documented process on report build
• Lead representative on all project reporting workstream meetings/workshops
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com