This client provides a range of services to financial services companies across the globe
Vice President – Company Secretarial- Funds
Reporting to a Senior VP, you will be responsible for providing company secretarial services to a portfolio of strategic clients. Duties will include:
- Organising and attending board meetings, preparing detailed minutes of board meetings to a very high standard and arranging the execution of documentation;
- Advise the team on complex business matters;
- Involvement in directing ad hoc projects and may represent Group at various industry association and marketing events as well as support the Senior VP in managing the affairs of the company secretarial group including coordinating group meetings and managing staff;
- Assist with new business documentation and monitoring the team’s portfolios to ensure compliance;
- Deliver a high level of client service while ensuring that each client relationship is compliant with internal policies and procedures;
- Reviewing corporate requests and transaction documents;
- Assisting with KYC compliance; and
- Ongoing liaison with lawyers, investment managers and directors of hedge funds and managing team professionals.
- A University graduate with an excellent academic background or have at least 5 years’ experience in a company secretarial role;
- Previous minute taking experience is essential and knowledge of local regulatory governance will be an advantage;
- Prior experience coaching team members and proven leadership skills are required for this role;
- A legal background or company secretarial qualification is essential.
- High ethical standards and autonomy