Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: Dublin South
Work Model: Hybrid (3 days onsite and 2 days remote per week)
Salary Senior Level: €100,000 – €125,000
Salary Junior Level: €70,000 – €100,000
We are looking for a talented Java Software Engineer to work in the Risk & Finance Technology team.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing and delivering web-based Java solutions to accomplish business goals.
Key responsibilities of the role include ensuring that software is developed to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
You will refine stories, code solutions, build unit tests and ensure that solutions can be integrated successfully into the overall application.
You will become an expert on development and testing practices at the organisation.
You will work closely with business users, business analysts and development team colleagues to build best in class risk management solutions.
The Risk & Finance Technology team build enterprise scale solutions supporting the organisations Risk and Finance divisions. We collaborate globally driving some of the most critical technology projects within the company. Teamwork is key to our culture and we interact closely with our business partners. We work in an agile fashion and are always striving to improve our processes. We leverage a wide range of technologies and place a big emphasis on researching new approaches and technologies.
We look for people that are proactive, like to learn new things and enjoy problem solving. The company’s scale and scope offer an exceptional variety of career development paths.
- We are looking for one junior and one senior team member, typically as a junior you will have performed a similar role for a number of years. As a senior you will have performed a similar role including experience leading design & solution within the team and coaching and guiding of junior team members.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Java, experience with any other OOP language eg: python would be desirable
- Experience building web applications using Angular and APIs using Java frameworks such as Spring
- Solid relational database/SQL experience
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Kafka experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Good Linux/UNIX experience
Sponsorship may be possible for this role although you must be currently residing in Ireland.
If you require sponsorship please state this in your application.