This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- A willingness to actively particulate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including but not limited to: refinement of requirements, estimation & planning, platform design & implementation, test & deployment automation, and platform resiliency & support.
- Work with business users to understand various business processes and transform those into robust solutions under tight deadlines.
- Refine and import system stability to continuously refactoring and measuring performance.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor communications for different audiences, ranging from senior business to junior technology staff.
- Knowledge, interest, and application of design patterns and development best practices.
- Experience of working collaboratively within a globally diverse team.
- An willingness to mentor peers to improve their UI development skills.
- A strong background in developing React user interfaces is required
- Experience building Single Page applications.
- Experience of Micro Front End design patterns and UX best practices is advantageous.
- Some experience of integrating with Java Micro Services is desired, including the collaborative design of REST interfaces, and experience of working with SQL in order to explore data is advantageous.
- Experience of Build & Test Automation technologies, such as: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Jest, Cypress, Selenium, etc.is expected
Salary & Benefits
- €90000 – 130,000 + Bonus
- Investment Options
- Life Assurance 4x Salary
- VHI + 80% of the premium cost for your dependants
- Dental Insurance
- Wellness Benefits
- Remote Options
Candidates must have at least a minimum stamp 4 Visa in order to be considered or very close to getting one.