Servisource Recruitment are IMMEDIATELY seeking a Ward Clerk Grade III for their client who is based within the Public Sector in Co Westmeath.
Contract: 6 months
Location: Mullingar, Co Westmeath
Days/Hours: 37 hours per week
Hourly pay rate: €13.00 per hour (may increase with VOS)
· Check and Print Emails
· Check tracking of Charts for Ward make any changes necessary.
· Any errors on patient’s admission
· Check all charts for continuation sheets /Maintain chart /all documentation is filed in correct place
· Check for Temp Charts and retrieve original and marry same
· Order stationery / Equipment / Vac machine plus dressing and cancel same when patient is discharged
· Answering Phone is on going
· Each room has a designated nurse any enquiries check patient’s room and nurse should take call. Find out which nurse is over each room in the morning when you come in.
· Order Taxi / Ambulance / Escort /for patients going Home /Nursing Home / Other Hospital
· Check with nurse in charge for what patients are to be surgical / Medical / orthopedically discharge
· Keep admission and discharge book up to date
· Reporting Maintenance request on Database
· Make sure desk area is tidy with no charts or documentation in public view
· Anything the Ward Manger needs help with for the safe and efficient working of the ward
Essential Requirements & Qualifications
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.).
- Tech Savvy and an ability to learn systems quickly.
- Ability to work in a busy environment and on their own initiative.
- Good communication skills are essential.
All applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence! Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference JO-2111-480484!