Warehouse Supervisor - Dublin South West - Retail
A busy distribution Centre in South West Dublin has an urgent requirement for an assistant Warehouse Manager.
• Manage the team to ensure best results and productivity to meet key targets.
• Manage colleagues start and finish times, ensuring colleagues are arriving on time and finish as per their shift times.
• Communicate and provide feedback to your Manager daily.
• Responsible for the accuracy and delivery of services provided by the Warehouse
• First point of contact for any queries from the team
• Escalate any issues in order to agree solution and follow up with your Team / Colleague
• Responsible to ensure your team are trained to the necessary standards.
• Accountable to ensure Health and Safety procedures always.
• Coordinate with your Manager training requirements, support the training plan
• Ensure all IT Hardware equipment is always handled with care
• Work and actively support continuous process improvements
• Responsible for housekeeping in all areas of the warehouse
• Ensure all access, walkways and emergency exits are kept clear and all Health and Safety procedures are followed
• 5+ years in a fast paced warehouse environment within retail, FMCG or
• Previous experiences and knowledge of WMS / Excel and Word applications
• Logistics Industry Experience
• Strong people Management experience
• A team player
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Flexibility to meet business requirements.
• MHE Certification – Reach, Counter Balance, PPT, LLOP
Send CVs in confidence to email@example.com