Warehouse Operator – Start up – Cold Chain
A company specialising in the distribution of rare pharma products has an urgent vacancy for a Warehouse Operator with pharma experience to join a newly hired Warehouse Manager in the setting up and running of a new warehouse. Previous Ops Management, GDP and pharma logistics experience essential. Based in Dublin North.
Exciting opportunity to help in the set up of a new temperature-controlled warehouse who distribute life saving products across Europe.
Responsible for the help in running a start-up warehouse to GDP (Good Distribution Practice) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards. To plan, co-ordinate and manage the contract/operational teams by providing effective communication, motivation and development to ensure operational and contractual service standards are both met and exceeded at all times.
· Pick, prepare, pack and load shipments to planned schedule
· Inspect and load customer orders while adhering to strict Safety and Quality requirements.
· Ensure that all load preparations are carried out to the highest standard and that all pre-delivery checks are carried out in full.
· Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the Supply Chain team & department
· Maintain physical security and cleanliness of all Warehouse facilities.
· Responsible for preparation of delivery documentation (packing list, pallet labels etc), and shipment loading.
· Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
· Alignment between system inventory and physical inventory.
Experience working in a service critical patient centric pharmaceutical healthcare supply chain environment.
Experience of working in a quality driven supply chain environment for life sciences clients
Experience of HPRA (or equivalent) regulations and requirements.
Experience of managing high value and temperature sensitive pharmaceutical goods.
Excellent leadership and communication skills.