Web Developer (PHP)
FTC: 12 months
Cpl is working on a unique opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to join an award-winning Media Agency based in Northern Ireland.
You will be responsible for driving new technology across the business and ensuring the final production quality of each website is best in class. You will be building and maintaining PHP websites using WordPress, Symfony and other platforms.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Developing websites for key clients using WordPress, Symfony, Laravel and other platforms.
- Testing solutions to ensure cross-device and cross-browser compatibility.
- Working with the Project Manager, Web/UX Designers and Account Managers to create effective technical solutions.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing websites, working with server teams to ensure all applications are hosted securely.
- Maintaining and developing a detailed understanding of all disciplines and arenas in which the Agency transacts, in order to enhance the both Agency's and Clients’ competitive advantages.
- Driving new technology and innovation across the business, including improving internal processes.
- Ensuring project methodologies are followed in line with best practice and improved upon where possible.
- Making a sustainable positive contribution to the future success of the Company.
- Adhering to and supporting all other company policies, procedures, processes and working practices.
- Complying with Data Protection Regulations with regard to safeguarding customers’ sensitive information at all times.
- Performing any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Proven and demonstrable work experience in web development
- Strong knowledge of WordPress & other PHP platforms/frameworks
- Flexible approach to work in both team and individual tasks to cope and adhere to strict deadlines
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Succesful candidate will require AccessNI clearance
For immediate consideration please click apply. For more information please call Aimee on 07393014996