Currently we are leading recruitment process for Workday Reporting Consultant for FinTech company with Danish roots which is growing quickly in Warsaw. You could have an opportunity to work for worlds’ leading financial institutions and be the part of the company with more than 20 offices around the world who continuously develop their integrated investment management solutions.
· Get a unique possibility to play a key role, working across the Workday platform in close cooperation with Business Analysts and key stakeholders!
· Analyze business requirements, suggest, implement and maintain innovative and efficient solutions
· Be a part of Services Operations team in Warsaw from where we support services division globally and work closely together with the Global IT Business Solutions team!
Joining our team you will be responsible for:
· Communicate and interact directly with our business stakeholders and end-users to analyze objectives and capability requirements
· Implement changes on the existing Workday reporting as well as developing new reports for HR, Finance and Professional Services.
· Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
· 2nd/3rd level support for the existing Workday reporting
· Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
· Writing documents and providing technical training for end users.
You are perfect match if you have:
· a degree in Computer Sciences/Business Administration or similar
· at least three years’ experience in similar positions in international and agile environments
· a broad knowledge about and experience with the Workday platform both when it comes to configuring and developing, ideally not only on Workday for Human Capital Management, but also Financial Management and/or Professional Services.
· ability to build up a good understanding of the business processes and data model in all 3 areas Human Capital Management, Financial Management and Professional Services
· experience in Reporting and BI on other solutions
· excellent collaboration and communication skills, bridging IT and business
· fluency in spoken and written English
After positive recruitment process, you will have:
· Flexibility in the form of contract – you will decide which is preferable for you
· Your “buddy” in the first moments after joining the company
· Possibility of business trips to one of our clients’ office if you are keen on travels
· Friendly and family atmosphere in the modern office
· …and all of that in the area of M1 metro line