· Manages business activities such as root cause analysis, profile management, new marketplace and skill launches by working with Operation, Capacity, Scheduling, Program, Change Management and Contact Routing team.
· Works as SME, guide RTA and Analysts to drive daily performance call for business status, reports and metrics, reviewing them daily for trends and potential problems at a global level.
· Develops and presents analytical reporting using available data understanding the needs of stakeholders at differing levels of authority
· Monitor staffing Adherence Alerts and Optimises HC and Staffing expenses to increase QA/KPIs utilisation
· Monitor and react to Service level alerts by managing and performing recovery actions to ensure high level of service delivery at a global scale. Ensure all service level agreements (SLAs) or quality indicators (QIs) are met to provide consistent service to customers.
· Understands team members’ engagement and motivation, works to retain employees.
· Sets objectives with team members that enable achievement of department and functional goals.
· Chair regular meeting with Operations Managers to review performance, forecast accuracy and productivity and to devise action plan as necessary for the current day/week. Identifying the reasons for failure of any SLA and Support Ops with OT requirements by ensuring a process is implemented and followed.
· Lead weekly and daily staffing review meetings with management and forecast / scheduling analysts detailing previous and current week’s performance and forecasted performance of remainder of current week and next week, while also identifying risks
· Demonstrates understanding of performance and leadership bar and effectively applies to hiring decisions.
· Identifies and actively drives team changes, staffing and training needed to support capacity needs.
· Actively involved in process improvement and KPI development - Constantly review existing processes and research new ones for possible automation improvements or enhancements, designing and installing special project improvements or enhancements whenever necessary.
· 2/3 years’ experience in Contact Center/Outsourced Workforce Management/Analyst position required.
· Strong contact center industry knowledge gained from roles within complex fast-paced multi-skilled & multi-site environments.
· Excellent analytical and mathematical skills: Proficient in Microsoft Advanced Excel, Access and SQL
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to interface effectively with staff, managements, and various other internal and external customers.
· Ability to build and leverage cross functional relationships to effectively drive change on major, complex and long lasting initiatives.
· Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
Conditions & Benefits:
· Great Dublin City Centre location (accessible by DART /Luas / Dublin Bus)
· Excellent canteen onsite
· Private Health Insurance
· Great onsite benefits with dedicated wellness programme and social club
· Career progression opportunities as part of our Learning & Development programme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Flexibility to work weekends as required
· Permanent Contract on offer 40 hours a week.