Business Intelligence Engineer III
£360.80 a day
6 Month Contract
Key Skills: Hands-on experience on Big data technologies and frameworks. Hive, Spark, Hadoop, SQL on Big Data, Redshift Experience in near real time analytics and writing performant SQL
- The ideal candidate relishes working with large volumes of data, enjoys the challenge of highly complex technical contexts, and, above all else, is passionate about data and analytics.
- He/she is an expert with data modeling, ETL design and business intelligence tools and passionately partners with the business to identify strategic opportunities where improvements in data infrastructure creates out-sized business impact.
- He/she is a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail), and enjoys working in a fast-paced and global team.
- It's a big ask, and we're excited to talk to those up to the challenge!
4-7 years of experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet with large, complex data sources.
- Hands-on experience on Big data technologies and frameworks. Hive, Spark, Hadoop, SQL on Big Data, Redshift Experience in near real time analytics
- Experience with scripting languages i.e. Python, Perl, etc.
- Experience with ETL, Data Modeling, and working with large-scale datasets.
- Extremely proficient in writing performant SQL working with large data volumes
- Ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
- Experience with large scale data processing, data structure optimization and scalability of algorithms a plus
If you are interested please apply to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org