The Coach/AM SME will be working within, and promoting, the following Company
Values: Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect, Effective Communication and Empowerment.
- Be the team Subject Matter Expert (SME) on culture knowledge; market risks and fraud; community trends and patterns; market and regulations.
- Provide quality and policy review for market, ensure to meet SLA targets while always focusing on resolving complex market cases efficiently and utilizing time productively.
- Stays up to date with market trends, news, and events.
- Analyse, gathering data’s & insights on potential market risk and report to Team Leads; escalate complex issues when required.
- Participates in focus groups organized with the Training Team to improve materials, flag market policy inconsistencies and update processes.
- Implement weekly Action Plans based on the data provided.
- Design, develop and implement trainings sessions for assigned market.
- Supports Team Lead to design and implement action plans and provides feedback to improve market performance and operational delivery.
- Participate in the different initiatives organized by the Coach Team: Mentor’s Time, WMS, Doubt of the Week, Coach Sync, etc.
- Mentor and support Reps by performing coaching tasks within the team.
- Keep team up to date with new flows and policies by regularly organizing refreshers, “Watch Me Work” sessions and Shadowing’s.
- To digest and communicate asap all Policy & Market Changes going live.
- Game Planning & Queue Management.
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment.
- High adaptability and positive approach to challenges.
- Ability to make decisions and to solve problems, effective Time management and Prioritization skills, working as part of a team and consistently achieving KPIs.
- Experience working on Vietnamese market.
- Experience driving projects.
- Familiar with IT systems including SRT, Workplace, etc. Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint / Office suite. Cultural understanding of the assigned market.
- Minimum Experience Required (Years): 2
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Business Administration
Ability Skills: Administration, Computer Literacy
Competency Skills: Decision Making, Initiative, Problem Solving, Teamwork
Languages: English C2-Master (Fluent), Vietnamese C2-Master (Fluent)
Free canteen onsite in client site during shift hours, Health Care & Extensive Training & Development.
Employer: CPL Solutions Ltd
Location: Nova Atria, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford Business Park, Sandyford, Dublin 18
Salary: €33,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent