(1 Year FTC with the possibility of extension)
This role is to assist in the review of the content which is currently being uploaded on to social media. After completion of a thorough three-week training plan you will be reviewing social media content to ensure it is in line with both legal and regulatory requirements, investigating where necessary and assessing whether the user is adhering to the appropriate policies.
• Processing and reviewing accounts that have been flagged for review due to having uploaded potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
• Responding to notification of potentially sensitive information in an appropriate manner by validating the inquiry and performing further investigation. This may include cooperating with subject matter experts to respond or support in the response to inquiries or escalations. Raising these to the correct person which may include but is not limited to external third parties.
• Understanding and performing content reviews under supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures at all times.
• Ensuring all social media content complies with all published policies, procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
• Being accountable for workable solutions and processes within your specific area of responsibility
• Escalating issues to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate
• Addressing most non-routine issues
• Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
• Responsible for other activities assigned by the Operations Manager
Are you the person we are looking for?
• Fluency in the desired language (B2+) and English
• Strong attention to detail
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
• Flexible Shift pattern 24/7 rotational
• Eligible to work full-time for 12 months minimum
• 6 months experience in a professional work environment
Please apply here or send your CV to Oznur Orgun at email@example.com