French Customer Service Advisor:
After a period of training in the online selling business of the company and in its procedures, s/he will be responsible for the multi-channel management of complex orders as well as the specific requests received from customers by letter, telephone, or email.
As part of its extension, the Franco-Irish team is looking for a customer service advisor to join their team
Your main task will be:
1. Control and monitoring of the paperless document flow:
Processing of the orders, participation vouchers, and other associated documents:
Daily document management:
- Correction and validation of documents containing errors.
- Update the customer accounts concerned.
- Drafting information letters to customers
- Transfer specific cases to the manager to decide on.
- Full processing of outstanding payments, in accordance with agreed procedures and deadlines.
- Daily quality controls of sub-contracted service providers (order entry, after-sales service, logistics) in accordance with agreed procedures which are then formalized.
2. Processing of entered returns and refunds:
- Verification of the reasons for the return (opened parcel returned by customer)
- Enter the payments in accounts receivable, in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Keep records in accounts receivable concerned.
- Request compensation from distributors (for packages)
- Make calls to customers if necessary
- Packing, postage, and dispatched
3. Verification of the media campaign arrangements:
Check the arrangements for the sales campaigns in the ERP system prior to their launch and correct any errors that there may be.
4. Monitoring of service providers:
- Update activity performance statistics and distribute them among the different service providers ;
- Refer to any errors or problem areas encountered by the manager.
What is the requirement to apply to the role?
- Fluent in French level ( C2 )
- Must have at least 1 year of Customer Service experience/ Administration, working with Microsoft Office ( Excel/ Word/ PPT )
- Experience with emails/data entry ideally and need to be comfortable using excel/at ease working on a computer
- Candidates must be located in Ireland (Dublin) and willing to stay long-term
Location: Sandyford (the Luas can bring you there directly) – Hybrid, 1 or 2 days at the office per week
Salary: 31k, Permanent contract
For more information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org