Cpl is a proud Talent Partner to Bank of Ireland. This long-standing relationship is built on trust; Bank of Ireland trusts Cpl to deliver brilliant, engaged and committed people to support their promise to deliver for their customers. Cpl trusts that Bank of Ireland is offering fantastic opportunities for our Cpl colleagues to thrive, while having access to the best training, systems, supports and teams to build a career within Banking.
Together we trust those who are given these opportunities to take all of the learning
Ideally you will be bringing the following skills & Attributes to the role:
- Experience in Customer Service (Retail, Hospitality, Contact centre)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to Problem Solve
- Be resilient and demonstrate agility to flex your learning in role
What you will be doing
Working in a call centre environment dealing with UK & NI customer queries regarding banking issues.
- Provide ‘Best in Class’ customer service and provide clear solutions to customer queries
- Perform and approach your role to the professional standards expected of a leading contact centre
- Work towards achievement of individual performance objectives
- Positively contribute to your team and support team colleagues
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements including all operational and administrative procedures
- Embrace personal development and ensure that required levels of competency are being achieved in line with role expectations
- Reinforce the message that values the customer
What’s on Offer:
- Full On-site Training for first 6-8 weeks & consistent virtual training
- Excellent Location & On-site facilities while training
- Excellent Entry salary & Cpl reward programme
- Great colleagues & management!
Fixed term contract with real opportunities to extend subject to individual performance and availability of roles
** 12 month contract
** €26,500 annual salary
Over the years, we have seen Cpl colleagues start something amazing, take experience from other roles and build solid careers with Bank of Ireland, which has resulted in a very high proportion of people going on to have permanent careers with them when they become available. We have had people leave to travel or continue their education come back and resume their journey.
As a company Cpl are recognised as the 4th Best Large Workplace in Ireland by Great Place to Work® and a Silver Medal holder for Diversity & Inclusion; these values drive our passion for our programmes, supporting our clients and Cpl colleagues across our client sites.