Job Title: Director-Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: East Sussex, UK
Salary: Attractive salary+Benefits
**The following requirements are essential for this position:**
· Full right to work in the UK.
· Higher education in Clinical Pharmacology, PK or related disciplines
· Experience in PK and analysis tools such as Phoenix and PKS.
· Knowledge of bioanalytical technology/methods in small and large molecules.
· Clinical Research experience in methods and processes.
· Regulatory experience across the US, Asia and EU.
Global Pharma is looking for an experienced Director level CMC/DMPK specialist to direct the clinical pharmacology programs and study strategies from a scientific perspective and provide leadership liaising on all clinical pharmacology matters with global cross-functional teams. Therefore global experience is required across the US, EU and Asian markets.
If you are looking for a new global challenge reach out to Georgia.Mouzouridou@cpl.com
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conducting Drug Development Plans.
· Representing the Clinical Pharmacology Projects.
· Submitting and developing regulatory documents.
· Providing scientific leadership on global Clinical Pharmacology strategies.
· Interpreting and administrating the development of PK and PK/PD data analysis.
· Developing protocol, interpreting results and delivering the clinical study reports.
· Maintaining and improving bioanalysis and pharmacokinetics service deliverables to project teams.