Cpl Healthcare is seeking applications for the role of Director of Clinical Supports and Services. This is a new position within an established organisation which provides a wide range of high-quality community-based services for people with an intellectual disability throughout Galway City and County. These services include day, residential, short breaks/ respite, supported self-directed living (SSDL) programmes, community support, rehabilitative training, and multi-disciplinary supports.
The post holder will be a member of the organisations senior management team, corporate team, policy advisory group and other groups/fora as required by the Chief Executive.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, the Director of Clinical Supports and Services will have delegated responsibility for clinical governance, values-led supports, and planned service development in line with the needs of people supported by the organisation. This role will be based in Galway city with frequent travel to other locations in accordance with service and business needs.
A detailed job description is available on application.
To be considered for the role, the following criteria must be met:
· A clinical or other relevant qualification, and where applicable, registration with appropriate professional body.
· Minimum 10 years post qualification experience, 5 years of which must be at senior management level.
· Senior or executive management experience, preferably in disability or health/social care provision, or in other public or private sector customer-facing organisations.
· Suitable candidates will be attuned to the demands of service provision, regulation, and the support and development of staff teams.
· Demonstrable track record of success in leading major change, delivering on strategy, and meeting Service Level Agreements while staying within budget.
· Demonstrable track record of successful and innovative leadership and management of change in health care delivery.
· Fluent understanding of the changing direction of policy and service provision in the disability sector as well as an in-depth knowledge and proven track record in legislative and regulatory compliance.
· Have good managerial, leadership, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, together with an ability to advocate on behalf of the organisation and service users at local and regional level.
· Have a full clean driving licence and the use of one’s own vehicle.
· Be eligible to work in Ireland and possess all necessary permits/visas if applicable.
Salary is reflective of the seniority of this post.
For further details please contact Catherine Hoban in confidence on :
T: +353 21 4626138