• Analyse samples from various phases of the manufacturing process
• Use analytical techniques and instrumentation mainly HPLC based using Empower 3 software
• Interpret data and meet strict guidelines on documentation when recording data
• Report analytical results
• Develop techniques for the analysis of drug products and chemicals
• Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
• Liaise with chemists and production personnel to ensure compliance and efficiencies are met.
• Be aware of, and keep up to date with, health and safety issues
• Support the batch release process
• Support the QA dept in the preparation for and during inspections.
• Support new product introductions from a QA perspective.
• Validate methods and equipment.
• Support other activities within the Quality department as assigned by the Quality Manager.
• Support the generation and approval of Quality Reviews and Annual Product Quality Reviews
• Identify continuous improvement and collaboration opportunities, promoting development and implementation of quality data and reports for improvement and optimization of business processes / results.
Key skills for analytical chemists:
• A logical and independent mind
• The motivation and ability to troubleshoot HPLC issues and investigations
• A systematic approach to tasks
• Theoretical knowledge of HPLC technique
• The ability to develop and validate new methods
• Excellent IT skills
• Eumerical and analytical ability
• Excellent teamworking skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
Contact Aoife on email@example.com, 0858723761 for more information
Full eligibility to work in Ireland required for this role - Stamp 4 Visa/European Passport