Are you passionate about Content writing? We are hiring a localization writer for Korean language.
As a Localization content writer team, a group of writers and conversational designers belonging to Customer Experience organization.
· Localize conversational text from English to Korean using the chatbot persona.
· Manage the localization of conversational flows in Korean informed by market-specific research.
· Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to produce quality content and identify documentation requirements.
· Inform design decisions for conversational flows based on language requirements.
· Ensure that help content has all the correct and accurate information.
· Excellent communicator fluent in English and Korean
· Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in content, technical, or product writing.
· Passionate about writing and localizing content to support users in their journey and are able to translate complex information into user-friendly text.
· Tech/internet-savvy, flexible, and eager to take on multiple, challenging projects. Exceptional English communication skills, both written and spoken.
Bonus points for:
· Experience localizing conversational content for chatbots and/or voice flows
· Understanding of product design process, especially as it relates to conversational experiences
· Familiarity with NLP technology
· Permanent contract with an excellent competitive salary
· Free lunch, snacks and beverages
· Full training on systems and tools
· Self-development opportunities
· Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
· Healthcare services
· Pension contributions and Share options
Please send your CV now to Seol.firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else.