Cpl Marketing Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join a leading Agricultural newspaper in South Dublin. The Marketing Specialist will play a key role in supporting and implement the marketing strategy and positively promoting the brand. The ideal candidate will be a creative, highly organised individual who enjoys working on both traditional and digital marketing activities in a busy office environment.
- Gain a thorough understanding of our products and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness.
- Develop marketing and creative campaigns for the Company's brands and events.
- Drive weekly promotional activities across email newsletters, radio advertisements, press releases, social media, google display advertising and video marketing.
- Prepare annual marketing plans.
- Develop a market research programme across the Company's brands.
- Prepare marketing proposals for partnerships.
- Manage and drive PR to increase the profile of the Company's brands which includes writing of press releases, storytelling and management of media relations.
- Manage and maximise the effective use of the sponsorship budget.
- Produce marketing reports as required by the business in line with KPIs.
- 5 years + marketing experience in a hands-on marketing role.
- Digital and traditional marketing skillset.
- Third level qualification in marketing or a related discipline.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced media environment.
- Flexible team player who is able to also work independently.
- Strong communication and English skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
For further information please email@example.com or apply through the link. #LI-Hybrid