Band 7 PCN Pharmacist
An NHS Client of ours based in Merseyside are urgently looking to take on a Locum PCN Pharmacist. The role will be to undertake clinical work in GP practices 5 days a week.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- Band 7
- PCN Pharmacist
- Urgent Start
- Mon – Fri
- 37.5 hours
- Competitive Pay
- All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate. If you do not have a current DBS, we can process a fully enhanced one for you.
- NHS experience (6 months minimum)
- Right to Work in the UK
- GPHC Registration
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
To apply for this role or discuss other Pharmacy opportunities across the UK, please contact:
Ellen Spencer – Sales Support Administrator
07587 031062 (available on WhatsApp)
Make your friends, our friends!
Do you know someone who may be interested in this role? Then why not refer a friend or college and earn an extra £300* on us! Send us your details or pass our details on to your friend and find out more about our referral scheme!