Physiotherapist – Nenagh Hospital (0.5 WTE)
Physiotherapist – Acute Setting – Nenagh Hospital
Physiotherapist, basic grade required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE, for a new opportunity based in Nenagh Hospital (0.5 WTE).
This role will be offered on a temporary basis, 2 months initially.
• Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide Physiotherapy services in a number of areas for in patients in the acute setting.
• A recognised qualification as a Physiotherapist with CORU registration
• Permission to work in Ireland
• Professional approach to work
• Flexibility in work practice
The working hours for this role are 08:30 – 16:00.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Jessie for more information on 087 333 2120.
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Physiotherapy jobs